Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Boudoir / Glamour Photography | Manhattan, Kansas | Photographer

Boudoir sessions are some of the most rewarding and fun sessions that I do.  I love the way the women feel when they get all "dolled up" and do something that most have never done before and won't do again.  The self esteem and empowerment that comes from feeling gorgeous inside and out makes it so special.  Combine that with giving their spouse a thoughtful and usually unexpected gift just makes it that much better.  This truly is one of my favorite things to shoot and I appreciate every opportunity to work with women that may or may not realize how beautiful they are until they see themselves through my lens.  I pray that I have many, many more opportunities to show women how beautiful they are, inside and out, in the years to come.

If you are considering a boudoir or glamour session for yourself but feel it is "out of your comfort zone", then I invite you to contact me and I am happy to talk to you more about it.  Most women don't come to me because they are super models and do this all the time.  The majority have never done anything like it and are thrilled when they see how sexy and beautiful they can be.  With the right direction and posing from an experienced photographer, everyone can look like a super model!

Due to the nature of these sessions, the majority of my portfolio is kept private unless I have received permission from the client to post them publicly.  If you are considering a boudoir or glamour session and would like to see more of my work, please feel free to contact me or visit my website for more information.

Stacey Zoll is a photographer based in Topeka, Kansas that serves the surrounding areas of the Flint Hills, including Fort Riley, Junction City, Wamego, Saint George, Kansas City, Salina, and other surrounding areas!  Wedding service areas include Kansas City, Topeka, Wichita, Salina, Abilene, and other areas of Northeast Kansas and Southwest Missouri.  SZP  offers services for Glamour / Boudoir, Engagement, Wedding, Maternity, Newborn, Cake Smash, Seniors & Teens, Family and more!

Images included on blog are a lower quality than what the client actually receives.

©Stacey Zoll Photography - staceyzollphotography.zenfolio.com - info@staceyzphotography.com



1 comment:

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Empowerment Boudoir

    ReplyDelete