Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Let's Have Some Cake! Cake Smash Photography | Manhattan, KS Photographer

I. LOVE. CAKE. SMASH! I realized I have yet to share some Cake Smash photos and thought I would remedy that.  Cake Smash is, after all, one of my favorite sessions to do.  Something about watching a child timidly eat a cake while giving Mom the "Are you sure this is ok?" look just never gets old! I love the bright colors, the fun, and the candid-ness (that probably isn't a word..) of these sessions.  Children do the darndest things when we get to just let them do their thing!   I have done a cake smash with a 2 year old as well and learned that the first year truly is the best time since the idea of eating on their own, and CAKE for that matter, is such a unique experience to them.  After all, you spent the first year just teaching them how to eat off of a spoon, sit up, stand, maybe walk... and this just shows just how much they grow in that first 365 days.  And to top it off.. you have awesome photos to remember the occasion and show your child's future girlfriends/boyfriends. ;)  Feel free to bring a spare piece for the photographer.. I often drool my way through these sessions, particularly during the editing process! LOL

Cake Smash sessions can be done indoors in my studio or outdoors.

Please note images that appear on this blog are of a lower quality than what is actually provided to clients.

This is an example of the 12x12" Collage offered by SZP. The colors are customizable and are designed to match your child's birthday colors.  If you book a Cake Smash during or before August 2013 this collage is given as a Bonus with Any Cake Smash session!

©Stacey Zoll Photography - staceyzollphotography.zenfolio.com - info@staceyzphotography.com




The picture below is an oldie but a goodie! This was one of the first Cake Smash sessions I ever did so while it would be a little below my standards of today, I still love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment