Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Manhattan, Kansas Engagement of KSU Alumni | Professional Manhattan, KS Wedding Photographer

I know I always say that I had fun with my clients (because I legitimately do!), but these two were just...fun!! They were so relaxed in front of the camera and just had a great time being together while I happened to be there making them sit or stand weird ways and taking their photos.  We went to a couple of different locations around the KSU area as the couple both attended Kansas State University.

This was my first opportunity to meet the Groom and it was a great time.  I cannot wait for their wedding in Lawrence, Kansas next year as I know it will be a relaxing, love-filled event with a lot of laughter and memories to be made.

I hope you enjoy!

If you would like more information regarding SZP Portraits or Weddings, please contact me at info@staceyzphotography.com or visit my website at http://staceyzollphotography.zenfolio.com!

Stacey Zoll is a photographer based in Manhattan, Kansas that serves the surrounding areas of the Flint Hills, including Fort Riley, Junction City, Wamego, Saint George, Kansas City, Salina, and other surrounding areas!  Wedding service areas include Topeka, Kansas City, Wichita, Salina, Abilene, and other areas of Northeast Kansas and Southwest Missouri.  SZP  offers services for Glamour / Boudoir, Engagement, Wedding, Maternity, Newborn, Cake Smash, Seniors & Teens, Family and more!

Images included on blog are a lower quality than what the client actually receives.

©Stacey Zoll Photography - http://staceyzollphotography.zenfolio.com/ - info@staceyzphotography.com











No comments:

Post a Comment