Friday, June 6, 2014

Newborn & Sibling Photography Session | Manhattan , Kansas , Stacey Zoll Photography

Sister & Brother Newborn Love

This session produced some of the sweetest sibling photos I have done yet! (Though I will warn you.. I am not liking the quality of the pics that is below! The blog is making them look quite different for some reason?!?)  Anyhoo..! Baby Girl's Mom wanted a simple, natural setup so we went with plain white and cream.  I had little man take off his shirt to help us to focus on the two of them and not distract from the serene colors.  He was actually terrified of the bean bag so more than once I found myself lounging across it in hopes of assuring him that he would be nice and safe! He honestly did Not believe me for the first few times so we went ahead with photos of Baby Girl by herself and let her brother do his own thing, and hopefully observe that she did not get swallowed up by the bean bag =) .  I honestly don't know what I would do with myself at sessions sometimes if I didn't have Littles to explain, plead, and bargain with.. LOL.  The good news is, we DID get him on that bean bag! Mom had her hands on him at all times to help comfort him AND try to keep him in one spot.  The result was some adorably precious sibling photos that Mom & Dad can cherish for a lifetime to come.  After all, they are only this little once!

Stacey Zoll is a photographer based in Manhattan, Kansas that serves the surrounding areas of the Flint Hills, including Fort Riley, Junction City, Wamego, Saint George, Kansas City, Salina, and other surrounding areas!  Wedding service areas include Kansas City, Topeka, Wichita, Salina, Abilene, and other areas of Northeast Kansas and Southwest Missouri.  SZP  offers services for Glamour / Boudoir, Engagement, Wedding, Maternity, Newborn, Cake Smash, Seniors & Teens, Family and more!

Images included on blog are a lower quality than what the client actually receives.

©Stacey Zoll Photography - staceyzollphotography.zenfolio.com - info@staceyzphotography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment