Thursday, June 5, 2014

Two Year Portrait Session | Manhattan , Kansas Photographer Stacey Zoll Photography

Two Year Portraits.. Challenge Accepted!

I do not get nearly as many two year portrait sessions as I do other ages, but when I do, it is always a welcomed challenge =) .  As many of us parents (and observers!) know, the two year milestone also comes with the two year mindset, aka "the terrible twos".  Upon scheduling this session I was asked "my husband was wondering how you get the kids to cooperate and smile?"  I explained that I have a few tricks up my sleeve that work out 98% of the time, and this was no exception (luckily!).  This little man came was pretty upset and soon as he arrived, so we spent a few minutes relaxing and letting him look around until we felt he was calm enough to bring into the studio.  Once in the studio we used a couple of toys, some of his and some of mine, to distract him long enough to forget that he was upset.  We then quickly removed the toys and interacted with him just long enough to snap some awesome photos, and then he was over it.  The wonderful thing, is you would never know by looking at his photos! His Mom was so pleased that we got "his look" even in the midst of the chaos, and now has a GORGEOUS 20x24" Canvas hanging on the wall in her home.  I absolutely Love capturing a child's true personality, and I know I did a good job when they are ready to proudly display it on their wall.  It is my ultimate goal to provide you with photos that you love so dearly you are ready to hang them on your wall.  As I tell many customers that are concerned with "committing" to a print or print credit that comes with my packages.. if you don't have at LEAST one image that you can't wait to display on your wall, then I did not do my job.  I am confident in my ability provide you with photos that you are itching to show the world!  And I thank you for allowing me the opportunity to do just that every time you book a session with me!

Stacey Zoll is a photographer based in Manhattan, Kansas that serves the surrounding areas of the Flint Hills, including Fort Riley, Junction City, Wamego, Saint George, Kansas City, Salina, and other surrounding areas!  Wedding service areas include Kansas City, Topeka, Wichita, Salina, Abilene, and other areas of Northeast Kansas and Southwest Missouri.  SZP  offers services for Glamour / Boudoir, Engagement, Wedding, Maternity, Newborn, Cake Smash, Seniors & Teens, Family and more!

Images included on blog are a lower quality than what the client actually receives.

©Stacey Zoll Photography - staceyzollphotography.zenfolio.com - info@staceyzphotography.com





 



No comments:

Post a Comment