Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Calling All High School Seniors , Class of 2015! It's that time again! | Manhattan , Kansas Photographer

High School Senior Photography

It's that time of year again for the sun to blaze, the kids to swim, and the high school seniors say "Cheese!" (Don't worry.. I don't actually tell you to cheese, unless it works ;) .  Senior photos are typically done over the summer and a bit into the Fall to make sure that you have what you need back in time to submit to yearbook.

I personally love working with high school seniors.  I love the youthfulness of them, but at the same time showing how much you have grown as you get ready to take the "real world" by storm.  I believe senior photos should reflect who you are and where you are in life.  I want you to look and feel awesome, but I don't want to portray you as someone older than you are as is becoming "trendy" in some of the more fashionable photography markets.  Grandma and Grandpa want a picture of you that they can show what a wonderful young adult their grandchild has grown to be, and your parents want to hang you up on the wall and reminisce about the last 18 years.

So on that note, lets have some fun and take some photos!  My home studio is currently not large enough for a full adult session, but I can do some indoor headshots if you would like both.  My senior sessions take place outdoors at a setting of your choosing so we can capture a more realistic you =) .  I am currently offering discounted senior sessions, so make sure to check out the packages I offer on my website at http://staceyzollphotography.zenfolio.com/highschoolseniorportraits and just click on "Info & Pricing"!

I look forward to working with you and helping close this chapter of your life in a fun, real, and beautiful way!

Stacey Zoll is a photographer based in Manhattan, Kansas that serves the surrounding areas of the Flint Hills, including Fort Riley, Junction City, Wamego, Saint George, Kansas City, Salina, and other surrounding areas!  Wedding service areas include Kansas City, Topeka, Wichita, Salina, Abilene, and other areas of Northeast Kansas and Southwest Missouri.  SZP  offers services for Glamour / Boudoir, Engagement, Wedding, Maternity, Newborn, Cake Smash, Seniors & Teens, Family and more!

Images included on blog are a lower quality than what the client actually receives.

©Stacey Zoll Photography - staceyzollphotography.zenfolio.com - info@staceyzphotography.com




No comments:

Post a Comment